Last updated on 12.16.2019
By accessing this website and its information, software or document user consents to the following conditions:
- The information retained on www.modihost.io website (the "Service") (i.e. information about our company, our products and our services) is presented in good faith and for general information purposes only. In no case this information shall be considered as a legal proposal or binding agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify this website without prior notice to the customer or user. Moreover Modinori has the right to add, delete, or modify any content on its Site or Services at any time without prior notice. Please also note that we make no warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, exactness, reliability, quality, compatibility or security of information, products, services, or related items displayed on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you may place on such information is thus strictly at your own risk.
- Modinori bears no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall Modinori be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or loss or any damages whatsoever, resulting from or in related with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
- Our Site may present links to external/other websites that are not provided or maintained by or affiliated with us. Modinori cannot guarantee the preciseness, relevance or fullness of any information on these external websites. The same exclusion of liability as aforesaid shall apply. Finally, we do not guarantee that our Site or other third-party website we may referred to is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Visitor or user are not allowed to post or share any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or unholy material as well as any material that may constitute or support behavior that could be considered as a criminal offence or that could lead to civil liability or in any way could breach the law. In all cases Modinori will fully cooperate with any law enforcement or judicial authority or court order to reveal the identity of anyone acting in such a wrongful manner (e.g. by sharing such restricted information or materials). Modinori has the right to alter or delete any material from the Site at any time without the requirement to inform you.
- The intellectual property rights in relation to the material here are entirely the property of Modinori. All rights reserved. This material must not be copied, distributed or used in any other way without Modinori’ written consent or approval, except to comply with any mandatory rule of law. The content and structure of our website are protected by copyright. Any link to our website that is included or displayed in another website without our express written authorization shall be deemed as unlawful. Notwithstanding the case where permission is granted to a user for his personal use, the reproduction or display of any part of our Site in any form whatsoever requires our prior approval or written consent. In this regard the fact to remove any of our legally protected signs/copyright notices is formally prohibited.
- The brands and logos used on this webpage are protected as well and it is strictly forbidden to use these brands and logos without our prior written approval.